みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Monday, November 15, 2010

Schedule

This is my study schedule for this week (Nov 15 - 22).
Please do not rush me this week with orders as I have a lot of work that I need to catch up on (in terms of school as well as etsy) since I had neglected my studies completely during the last week due to purely working on orders.

My mornings and part of the afternoon will be dedicated to catching up on readings for school. The rest of the afternoon into the evening will be dedicated to working on orders. Thank you for your continued patience. Again please do not rush me this week with orders. I know they are important, and it's important for me to get them out to you, but I really need to catch up on these readings and work on my assignment for class. I will post updates as they become available (concerning the status of some of your orders). As always, they will be mailed out asap once they've been completed, but my top priority this week is school.

Additional photos of things I've been making will be posted at a later date (for now you can check the previous entry for some photos that I had posted up recently)~

+-----------------------------------------------------+
Monday: WK6 Chapter 7
Tuesday: WK6 Chapter 8
Wednesday: WK 7 Chapter 9
Thursday: WK 8 Chapter 10 (if time permits)
Friday: Research for assignment 2
Saturday: Research for assignment 2 / write up assignment
Sunday: Assignment 2 DUE!
+-----------------------------------------------------+

Again mornings will be dedicated to pure studying. Late afternoon-evening will be dedicated to working on orders.
Thank you~!

ps. I do ship out multiple packages out each week~

No comments:

Post a Comment