みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lost in flight

Oh dear, it seems that my mini hootsuite owly got lost in flight while on a business trip. He lost his way somewhere between San Francisco, New York, Washington, and Japan! If you are located in those areas and see this small owl, please let me know. He's probably scared of being in a new and unfamiliar area, and wants to be back home in Vancouver with his family. If you spot him, please leave me a quick message to let me know, or help spread the word (especially if you live in these locations). Here's hoping that he will be found and safely return home (:


He has a distinctive tag on his back which says "y0omii cute little oddballs" with a little bunny face birth mark (exactly like the one in the image below).

There's only one of his kind (for now), so if you spot him, please let me know :D

I'd be happy to make you a bigger version to say thank you (as the original one was made for a friend of mine).

NEW REWARD: The folks over at HootSuite are offering a free HootSuite T-shirt to whoever finds this owly. So if you find it, you'll get a tshirt from them and a larger hootsuite owly from myself made especially for you ^^ I hope that someone will find him soon ^^

Message from Richerd:
"I am the owner of the owl. Help him find his way back home to the HootSuite nest. My desk is so empty without him there."

Thank you~

6 comments:

  1. That is quite possible the cutest knitted item EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, I hope you find him! i'll help spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think I's be able to give that up if i ever found it, but don't worry i live in Cornwall, UK so it's not gunna happen anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. @coxy & Librarian Lee: thanks so much for the compliments. I had a lot of fun making him

    @Sash! Thanks for helping to spread the word. I hope that he'll be found. He's too adorable to be lost in this big world. Hopefully someone will find him and will let me know so that I can get him back to Vancouver where he belongs ^______^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @emily hahaha well if you did find it (if it had travelled to the UK), then I'd trade you a bigger one (or one in the same size) which I would make especially for you ^_^ Thanks for your comment~

    ReplyDelete