みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, May 21, 2010

Sorry for my absence.

Hi everyone, I'm back.
Well, I really didn't go anywhere but I've been extremely busy finishing up my wholesale order (which by my standards, is already late T___T). I had meant to have it finished last week, but it's taking a lot longer than I had expected. However it is almost finished. I just need to sew on the eyes on the monkeys and the mushroom bears (: So Angela, I'll have it out to you asap! I'm planning on shipping it out to you Saturday, May 22, 2010. I'm hoping the post office will be open tomorrow. But if it's not, I'll have to ship it out on Tuesday because of the long weekend since I am pretty sure due to the holiday, it will be closed on Monday.

Since I've been super busy with orders, I haven't had much time to update my blog... but I just wanted to let everyone know who is still waiting for their order (which would be I think 5 people, although 2 of them are really big orders) that I am working on them all. There's only so much one can do at one time with just two hands. It's times like these that I wish some of my toys would come to life and help me out a bit with putting everything together hahaha.

I've also got some exciting news, and that is that I've also got an order to make some owls for HootSuite :D I'm so excited! But I need to finish up my wholesale order first. So I'll end my blog post here because I really need to finish sewing these! AHHH am I putting too much pressure on myself?

Anyways, when I come back, I'll have a giveaway. Either for one of my owls, or one of my mushroom bears :D:D:D So stay tuned!

If you have any concerns about your order, please send me an email. Thank you for your great patience! I really appreciate it and I'm doing my best to get everything out to all of you wonderful people (:

No comments:

Post a Comment