みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A treasury of bunnys.

I just wanted to make a quick post to say thank you to both helendesign and WhisperandHush for featuring Max and Daisy in their treasuries! yay! Although they are not in the same treasuries, the fact that two of my yellow bunnies were featured in separate treasuries today still makes me happy! (Okay, well Max was featured on May 1, and Daisy on May 2, BUT I have not slept yet, and so it feels like the same day to me, as I'm writing this at about 2am ^^). Anyways, please check out both of these wonderful treasuries! The first featuring a theme of yellow, and the next featuring cute plush stuffies! Thanks again Helen and Dawn!



Also, I'm currently sitting at 991 shop hearts. If I reach 1000, I'm thinking about doing a giveaway. I'm not sure what will be up for grabs yet, but I'm definitely thinking about it! So if you aren't following me yet, please do so that you can stay up to date with the latest information :D

1 comment:

  1. The hardest part was picking which of your little creations was the cutest!!!
    It came down to daisy and Jiyong. It was a very difficult decision. ;)

    ReplyDelete