みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Treasuryhog.

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA during the past week. I've been incredibly busy finishing up an important wholesale order that I was suppose to ship out earlier on in the week (but will ship out on Monday/Tuesday). Due to fatigue and working on this wholesale order, I know some of your orders have been delayed a bit, but please do not worry as I will try my best to have them finished for you during this week once my wholesale order is out of the way. I'll have photos posted up later of my wholesale order so you can see the amount of toys that I've been working on finishing up. I can't wait to get these out, as well as all of your orders as well, since I know you're all patiently waiting.

Also, a big thank you to Angela for featuring my hedgehog Toki in her wonderful treasury full of hedgehogs! Check it out down below (:


Stay tuned for more updates and pictures of my wholesale order. And please look forward to receiving your orders soon. I've updated the order status section. Thanks for being super patient.

1 comment: