みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, May 28, 2010

We've been spotted on Burrs & Berries

I was pleasantly surprised when Samia had contacted me to let me know that she had featured some of my characters on her blog. It really lifted up my mood, and I enjoyed reading what she had to say about my shop and my characters, as well as read about the other talented Etsy artists that she had featured on her blog as well. It was also interesting to find out that she's from Toronto as well! The program which she graduated in, was a program that I had almost went into myself, so I felt like I could relate to her a bit more (: It's also a program that one of my friends was in before as well (The York/Sheridan Joint Program for Design). I'm so happy that she had stumbled upon my little shop and had decided to include some of my little characters in her blog post. You can read about it over here. Thank you again Samia ^_^

New to the shop:
I've added a new section to the shop which features some monkeys that I had recently made. You can check them out over here. My favourite monkeys are Shu and Linda because they are so colourful, and so adorable. I had a lot of fun creating these monkeys ^^ Stop by the shop to see more of my cute little friends (:

Remember, if you stop by Papernstitch, you can use the discount code, which I have posted on there, towards your purchase from my Etsy Shop. Make sure to enter the discount code in the message to seller box upon checkout. This discount does not apply to custom orders.

Giveaway:
I haven't forgotten about the Giveaway that I'm planning. I'm working out the details, so information about it will be available soon (: Check back for updates. I'm going to try my best to update at least once a day!

Updates on missing mini hootsuite owly plush toy:

So I'm still a sad that the little owly is missing. I'm hoping that someone found him and will google my shop name "y0omii" so that they can find this blog and let me know that they have found him. I'd really like the little hootsuite owly to be reunited with his family (my friend) since I had made it for him. We're both sad that he got lost while traveling around the world. I hope that he is safe and someone is taking care of him while we try to figure out where he could have flown off to~ If you've spotted my friend's little owly, please let me know. I've love to have them reunited, and I will make you a bigger hootsuite owly plush toy to say thank you! Read about it over here and check out the photos as well.

*NEW REWARD: The folks over at HootSuite are offering a free HootSuite T-shirt to whoever finds this owly. So if you find it, you'll get a tshirt from them and a larger hootsuite owly from myself made especially for you ^^ I hope that someone will find him soon ^^

*Message from Richerd:
"I am the owner of the owl. Help him find his way back home to the HootSuite nest. My desk is so empty without him there."

No comments:

Post a Comment