みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Behind the scenes: Quick Snapshot

This post is for those of you who may have wondered why your individual orders had taken a bit of time to reach you. I've been meaning to post up a photo of this sooner, but here is a quick snapshot from my cellphone (I'll have a better one uploaded later, which is stored in my camera). I was extremely busy with this wholesale order over the last few months, but I'm super pleased with how everything turned out.

While it was a challenging order to fulfil, I had a lot of fun with it and enjoyed every minute. There's only so much my two hands can do at one time haha. So this is the reason why I had been behind in some of your individual orders. I just want to thank everyone for being extremely patient with me while my hands were constantly busy creating these wonderful lovelies (:

No comments:

Post a Comment