みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Thursday, June 3, 2010

FOTM: BeaniPet Bunny Pillows


MADE BY: BeaniPet
ITEM: Time is Golden Bunny Pillow
TYPE: Bunny Pillow
PRICE: $38.00 USD
OTHER TYPES: My Precious Bunny Pillow, Graceful Rose


My new FOTM (favourite of the month) for the month of June is a shop on Etsy known as BeaniPet. I love everything about this shop and how they've combined the cute characters within their pillow designs and other goodies. Everything about the shop is adorable! Each item is individually handmade, and each one is unique. I like how the shop owner gives all of her characters names, and how each one displays their own unique and adorable personalities. Everything is so detailed as well, down to the button nose, the embroidery, and other little trinkets. I'd love to have something from this shop one day. The bunny pillows are just so adorable! If you haven't checked out her shop yet, I highly recommend you do! If I could make cute bunny pillows, this is exactly how I would make them! ^^

For more information about this shop and its characters, you can check out the shop at BeaniPet.etsy.com. You can also check out their official website at BeaniPet.com where you can gain access to their shop, blog, and find out how to contact them as well.

BeaniPet images from http://BeaniPet.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment