みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daisy

She's been featured in a Treasury on Etsy, as well as in a blog post on 'The Little Fox'. Please check it out if you haven't already ^_^ A big thank you to zaperoco and Despina for featuring Daisy in your treasury and blogs (: I've added your links to the side ^^.

In other news, I've just experienced my first earthquake here in Toronto. This city is typically a place where tornados and earthquakes do not hit. But last year (or the year before), we had our first tornado, and today, we've had a 5.5 Magnitude earthquake. I woke up to my bed shaking, thinking it was just my imagination, but soon realized it was my entire room shaking as stuff started rattling against the window. The epicentre is located in Quebec, a bit north of Ottawa, but it was felt all over parts of Ontario and Quebec...even in the US as well~ It was quite an unusual experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment