みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Daisy's in another treasury.

Good morning/afternoon ^^
I woke up to find out that Daisy has been featured in another treasury over on Etsy today, all thanks to KnockKnocking. Thanks so much Agnes for taking the time to include Daisy in your wonderful lemon lime treasury (:

Check out the treasury down below~


Just a quick reminder that there is still time to use my discount code which can be found over on papernstitch. Enter the discount code in the message to seller box upon checkout and receive 10% off your order (excluding cost of shipping). This offer is valid until June 27, and can be applied to all Etsy Orders (except custom and wholesale). So take advantage of it while my shop is still on papernstitch. All discounts will be applied and promptly refunded after payment has been processed.

I'm going to get a long-awaited haircut in a few hours~ Need to grab some lunch first (:

Happy Thursday!

UPDATED:

We're on the front page! Thanks to the lovely treasury that is found above, I was lucky enough to come back home and see that Daisy is on the front page of Etsy right now (it's 9:24pm while I'm typing this). So, since this rarely happens, I've taken a screen shot to remember ^^. Daisy was also featured in another lovely treasury created by imeondesign so do check that out as well below ^^! Got my hair cut, but it doesn't really look much different since I decided to still keep it long haha ><;;


Thank you again to KnockKnocking and imeondesign for featuring Daisy in your treasuries today (: I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. that trasury is how i found your shop and then that's how i found your blog. i love all of your products. so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Viva La Fashion
    Thanks so much for your comment (: I hope you'll visit often, and I'm glad you think my characters are cute ^^

    ReplyDelete