みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mom's day.

Today is my mom's birthday ^_^
My sister and I are planning on doing something nice for her today. She's in charge of getting the birthday card, and I'm in charge of getting the birthday present. I'm planning on getting her some flowers because my mom loves plants and wishes that we had our own garden. I hope she'll like what we've picked out (: She took the day off work today, so it's kind of hard to plan her a surprise when she's around hahaha. I should go out to get her present now, while she's out with my dad ^^

Lots of updates coming for you soon~
I have a slew of orders that I need to continue working on so that I can ship them all out. Thanks everyone for waiting so patiently (:

On a random note, it rained a lot last night! It was like a really big rain storm around 4 or 5 in the morning? (yes I had trouble falling asleep again >_<). But it was pretty crazy. However, it's really bright and sunny now that it's the afternoon ^^ A good day to walk to the store and get my mom her present haha (:

No comments:

Post a Comment