みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Monday, June 21, 2010

A quick update on order status.

Hey everyone, I've had a slew of new orders coming in during the last few days, and I'm trying my best to stay caught up. Due to the number of orders that I have been receiving, please note that there may be a slight delay in receiving some of your orders since everything in my shop is pretty much made to order. There's only so much my two little hands can do, but I'm trying my best. Thank you all again for your support, and please look forward to receiving your orders soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I try to update the order status page continuously, so you can also check out that page to see if your order has been shipped.

I hope you'll all have a lovely week.

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment