みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Monday, May 24, 2010

We're on Paper 'n Stitch!


Hey Everyone, I just wanted to take the opportunity to let you all know that y0omii is on Paper n Stitch from now until June 27, 2010. For anyone who places an order from my shop through Paper n Stitch, you can receive 10% off your order when you use the discount code Y10OFFPNS in the message to seller box upon checkout. Discount will be refunded through PayPal after initial payment has been received.

This discount only applies to orders that were made when visiting my shop through Paper n Stitch.

Also, most of my remaining orders will be shipping out this week, so please stay tuned for further updates, and thank you for your patience. I hope you are all having a lovely long weekend, and if you don't have a long weekend, then I hope you are having a good Monday.

Enjoy the rest of your day! and don't forget to check out my shop over on Paper n Stitch ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment