みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Great start.

What a wonderful start to my morning. I just got 1 more (reserved) order. This time for one owl that is twice the size of my original owl, as well as my first order for one of my Whutsits named Wilfred! I'm so very excited :) I just cannot wait to get started! I've got a long day ahead of me. Need to go to the yarn store to pick up some yarn to make a total of 10 owls, and will need to finish the bears today so that I can start on the sheep. Lots of work, but I'm happy and excited :D even though I am a little bit sleepy.

Second day in a row that good news has welcomed me in the morning :)

*edit*
Just wanted to wish 2 of my friends a happy birthday :)
- Happy birthday Lisa~
- Happy belated birthday Vicky~

*edit x2*
Must help create a new banner for Wynn of zakkaArt ^^ Please do check out her Etsy shop. She makes really wonderful zakka inspired bags, coasters, and pouches :) I especially love her new boxy pouch, and personally own one of her pink hoot hoot MiniDuo pouches :)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment