みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome.

Alright, so I'm pretty much done editing the colours and widgets for this page. I will most likely add more later or edit a bit more later. But y0omii's blog is now officially opened :D Stay tuned for inside information about 'secret sales' on my Etsy Page :D
Currently y0omii's Carrot Bunny No 1. is on sale (10% off regular listed price) for $16 USD :)

I love custom and wholesale orders. Also, for listings that come in a pair, if you want just one, please let me know and I will give you a quote for how much it'll cost (usually it's just half the price of the listed pair).

All of my characters from y0omii are lovingly handmade, come with care instructions, and are gift wrapped.
And yes, I do ship internationally :)

Comments and questions are always welcome~

No comments:

Post a Comment