みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A little bit of change.

I'm up early again. My current sleeping habits have adjusted to a different time zone (such as that in Korea lol), even though I am still in Toronto -- meaning I'm awake when I should be sleeping, and sleeping when I should be awake, haha. I guess I am more productive during the night time/early morning.

Tuesday was an extremely productive day for me. Usually I am only able to complete 1 order in 1 day. Sometimes it might take longer. But on Tuesday, I was able to finish 3 different orders (4 toys in total: 1 owl, 1 marching polar bear, and 2 custom small momo bears). I'm also half way finished the mushroom bears. I'm really proud of myself for being able to catch up on these orders fairly quickly after being held back a bit while finishing up and shipping out my wholesale orders 2 weeks ago.

I hope that this level of productivity will continue today, although I can already feel fatigue setting in. But it's okay because I am having fun with these orders and I find that they are turning out better and better and I'm getting faster at making each one. I really love the way that I currently make my owls and question myself as to why I hadn't thought of doing it that way a lot sooner. I think the finished result looks a whole lot better compared to my original. I really should post some photos of how my owl has evolved from the very first version of Kai, to his current version. I think I will definitely stick with his current version because it makes him look a lot cuter but he doesn't lose one bit of his character :). I am also really tempted to do a line of mushroom bears. I really love their size -- I love how they sit comfortably in my hand, and how they can sit on their own. I hope I'll have time.

Order status will be updated again very soon. Most orders will ship out tomorrow (Thursday December 3, 2009) or on Friday (December 4, 2009) -- in order to minimize the number of trips to the post office.

My most recent orders will also ship out very soon as I'm sure I'll have a chance to finish them this week :D So please do check back as I'm continually updating the status of each order as I make further progress with them.

Once these are finished I'll finally get a chance to work on my special order for Alex! I'm really excited to work on it and I hope it'll turn out great!

Photos to come soon :)

Oh yeah! And I changed the look of the blog. I'm still in the middle of making changes, but I thought that more colour would do me well lol.

Status of Current Orders (Last updated on December 2, 2009 @ 8:52 am):

1 Mushroom Bear Family, 1 Carrot Bunny, 1 set of Ducky Family, 1 set of polar bear pins, Mushroom bear stationary, carrot bunny stationary [aileenlunaburgos] - order received October 29, 2009 - 75%% complete - will ship out this week

2 custom small momo bears in the colour pink and purple [zeehondpunk] - order received October 31, 2009 - FINISHED - Will ship out this week

1 Owl [Yilin] - order received November 12, 2009 - FINISHED - will ship out this week :D

1 marching polar bear [gamemaniac] - order received November 17, 2009 - FINISHED - will ship out this week

1 mushroom bear [Villains] - order received November 26, 2009 - in the making

1 Kandi owl [chersi] - order received November 27, 2009 - in the making

1 Kandi owl + 1 winter mushroom bear [rmacasieb] - order received November 30, 2009 - in the making

No comments:

Post a Comment