みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Monday, December 7, 2009

Photo update.

Here are some of the photos that I meant to post up sooner. They are the toys from my most recent orders that I've shipped out. My other orders will be finished this week and hopefully shipped out this week :) I will keep you all updated. Thanks for being so patient :)

10 days left until I travel to South Korea for the christmas holidays and new years :) I hope everyone will have an amazing holiday :D Please remember that any new orders that I currently receive from today onwards, will most definitely ship out after I come back to Toronto. Thank you for understanding :)







All of the above toys are available in my shop with the exception of the needle felted ducks*, and the pink and blue small momo bear* (but if you'd like me to make one of those for you, please send me a message :) I may relist them again later on in the new year).
In order from top to bottom:
- Kai the owl
- Marching Polar Bear
- Small Momo Bear*
- Needle Felted Yellow Ducks* with Jiyong Mushroom Bear
- Mushroom bear Family

Status of Current Orders:

1 Mushroom Bear Family, 1 Carrot Bunny, 1 set of Ducky Family, 1 set of polar bear pins, Mushroom bear stationary, carrot bunny stationary [aileenlunaburgos] - order received October 29, 2009 - FINISHED - will ship out on Tuesday, December 8, 2009*my mom wants to include something inside for you lol :)

1 mushroom bear [Villains] - order received November 26, 2009 - FINISHED will ship out tomorrow

1 Kandi owl [chersi] - order received November 27, 2009 - 75% finished

1 Kandi owl + 1 winter mushroom bear [rmacasieb] - order received November 30, 2009 - mushroom bear is FINISHED; owl is 75% finished

1 Kai owl [lgund] - order received December 4, 2009 - in the making

SPECIAL ORDER for AA-CHAN - in the making: custom order

1 marching polar bear [simplefreak] - Order received on December 7, 2009 - payment received - in the making...will try to ship this out promptly before I leave for South Korea

CUSTOM ORDER for 1 Umbreon [keymonsterdesigns] Order received December 8, 2009 - will work on this when I come back to Toronto :)

No comments:

Post a Comment