みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On SOA and introducing Momo

A big thank you to Seamstress of Avalon for taking the time to feature some of my characters in her blog ^^ It made me really happy to read her comments about my little characters, and I'm really happy that she likes them ^_^ I hope that my cute little characters will be able to bring some happiness to different people around the world ^^ although I know I've been behind in completing orders, but I'm getting there! Thanks again, and definitely do stop by Ginger's blog to see which characters of mine she featured!

On a side note, I got a new hamster yesterday (: Hamsters are really cute little animals, and each one has a different personality. This is my third hamster . I named her 'Momo' but my sister likes to call her Momotoshi^^ (my dad really wanted us to name her 'hippo' since I think he liked seeing the hippos over at the zoo, but I really didn't want to give her that name. My previous hamsters were called Kazu, and Keiko. Some of you might remember blogging about them before^^.

Other cute animals that I saw in the pet store yesterday included a guinea pig, and a hedgehog! The guinea pigs were adorable! There was one that I thought was extremely cute, and I wanted to take it home with me, but I don't have a big enough 'house' for it. Maybe one day I'll have a guinea pig as a pet. They look like giant hamsters haha, and their lifespan is longer too. The hedgehogs were very cute too, from what I could see (they were sleeping inside a giant tube thing so it was a little hard to see it).

Momo seems to be quite calm, although she's still adjusting to her new environment. She gets really jumpy when she's scared, and looks unsure at times. She's really quite the runner and jumper though, so picking her up and trying to hold her is really quite impossible right now, but I'm sure in the near future she'll feel more comfortable in her new home, and then we'll be able to let her run around for a little outside of her house inside one of those exercise balls ^^

I'm still thinking about upgrading her house to a bigger one. Although it's a bit expensive (double the price of the one I currently have), but I think she'd like it more since she'd have more space to walk around and explore. Also, the tubes that I use for my current hamster house can easily be used with the larger version as well... so she could pretty much be living in a hamster mansion hahaha. We'll see though. I still have to go back to another pet store to check out the price, because I forgot how much it costs.

I'll try to post up a short little video later of Momo, or at least some photos, when I get a chance (she's sleeping right now, so that makes it less entertaining).

Short video now posted ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment