みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We've been featured.

Hey everyone, this is just a quick shout out to those of you who have featured some of my toys in your Etsy Treasuries^^. There was a few recently, but I didn't get to make a post about them, so I wanted to do a quick post now as part of my thank you (:
If you haven't already, check out these awesome Treasuries which have been kind enough to included some of my characters, as well as other works by many different artists ^^.


Thank you to: teconlene, schmancy, CamilleMarie for featuring my characters in their recent treasuries. Also, thank you to Little Citizens of the World and Salty Oat for including my characters in your blog posts.

Other recent treasury features can be found in the links off to the side under "Recently seen on".
Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to include one of my characters in their amazing treasuries. It really means a lot and I appreciate it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment