みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to quickly wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope you're all having a great day today! Is anyone going out on boxing day??? haha! I still have a ton of work left to do T___T so I'll do my best to get out more orders out to you within the next week! I had an awesome opportunity to meet two of my Toronto customers the other day, which was really great! It was a bit of a hectic day that day, since the night before, the unthinkable happened... I had run out of yarn! I had stayed up all night to finish as much as I could, and then headed out early in the morning to quickly buy the extra yarn that I needed to finish an order for a giant and small mushroom bear! I ended up showing up to our meeting location late (since I was trying to finish making 3 bears that day), but thankfully both people were still there. It was really great meeting them and being able to give them the stuff they had bought ^___^. Afterwards I headed back out to do some last minute christmas shopping for my family~! I had no sleep that day, but happily passed out on my bed after coming home and eating dinner~

I hope that everyone will have a wonderful christmas and enjoy the rest of their holiday! I'll be working on orders (like usual starting again this afternoon) as well as studying for my finals. Yes, while most people had theirs before the holidays, mine happens to be in January =___=. Good news is, I'm going in with a really good mark! HAHA, lets hope I give myself enough time to study so that I can do just as well on the exam!

Orders that I've shipped have already been marked on Etsy. I have not updated order status on this blog yet, as things have been extremely hectic around here since it is the holidays, but I'll update that as soon as I can.

Within the next week I'll post up more orders that will be shipping out (in a list format like in my previous post). There are a couple from the list in my previous post that I still have to ship out. Sorry for the delay, but again, thank you all so much for your patience! I greatly appreciate it, and I wish all of you a wonderful holiday!

Rest up, and enjoy your time with your loved ones~!
And again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment