みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Owlys have been spotted, and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year (well almost) to everyone! It's been a pretty crazy year, and yeah, I'm still catching up! But thank you to everyone who have been super supportive and patient! I can't tell you enough how much I really appreciate it. I've been working hard on getting orders finished. There are still quite a bit that I need to ship out, and I apologize for the delay T____T I'm heading out to the post office to ship some out today, and more will go out next week. I've got a final coming up which I have yet to study for (my exam is on January 8 for those of you who are curious, which is REALLY SOON! So I really need to study for that. BUT after that exam, I'll have a lot more free time to work on these orders (while I job search haha).

ANYWAYS, some more exciting news!
I woke up to an awesome tweet, which was posted by Hootsuite. Photos of the owls that I had made for them is now posted on their blog!

Some of these photos you've probably seen before if you had read my previous blogpost over here. But there are some additional photos of the owlys traveling around the world, along with other Hootsuite fanart made by many other people! So definitely check it out~!






Again, I haven't updated the order status on this blog yet (I will on the weekend however). But the packages that I have shipped out have been marked shipped on Etsy already, so do check there. There are still a lot that I need to get out, but the holidays have been super busy, and I've been dealing with a bunch of weird allergies this week. First on my hands, and now around my eyes. It's SUPER annoying T_____T! Anyways, I need to finish off a couple of owls and a dog so that I can ship them out today.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I'll try my best to get all of these orders out to you really quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment