みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Order status as of November 22, 2009

Status of Current Orders (as of November 22, 2009):

- Organic order [paisleyandwillow] - shipped

- Wholesale order [tapiocatiger] - 3 large pandas, 3 regular size pandas, 3 large owls, 3 regular size owls, 3 regular size carrot bunnies, 3 small carrot bunnies - shipped

- 1 custom monkey [Joie] - shipped
- 1 Set of pandas [LoLexxx] - shipped
- 1 mushroom bear [HipCats] - shipped
- 1 owl & 1 marching polar bear [littleoddforest] - Finished. Will ship out later this week.

- 1 custom 6.5" tall owl + 1 mini green felt mushroom bear cellphone charm [ginzuishou] - order received October 28, 2009 - Will ship out later this week.

- 1 Mushroom Bear Family, 1 Carrot Bunny, 1 set of Ducky Family, 1 set of polar bear pins, Mushroom bear stationary, carrot bunny stationary [aileenlunaburgos] - order received October 29, 2009 - 25% complete

- 2 custom small momo bears in the colour pink and purple [zeehondpunk] - order received October 31, 2009 - in the making...

- 1 Small momo Bear [Hint] - order received November 3, 2009 - in the making...

- 1 Owl [Yilin] - order received November 12, 2009 - in the making...

- 1 marching polar bear [gamemaniac] - order received November 17, 2009 - in the making...

- 1 mushroom bear [Villains] - order received November 26, 2009

*Sorry for the delay. I had been working on finishing/shipping out a very important wholesale order. So I'm a little behind in individual orders. Please do know that I'm working as hard and fast as I can to get these out to you asap. I will keep you all updated =)

Some random (but important) notes:
- My felting needle that I use to needle felt the eyes of my pandas and owls broke :( So I've ordered a new set and they should arrive in the mail next week (I'm hoping).

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sherry,

    Thank you so much!

    They arrived today (i.e. Monday 23rd Nov - Australia time). They are delightful! I love them! I hate using so many exclamation marks, but I can't help it! I love them!!!!

    On a more serious note: this is just to let you know that they've arrived already (well before I expected them), and that I am very pleased with how they've turned out.

    I want to thank you so much for all the effort and work you've put into them (and all the research and organisation that you went to to ensure they were 100% organic). You are very thorough in your work (i.e I asked that you send me out verification that the wool you used was organic = and you sent me out verification that the wool you used was organic (so many people less professional than yourself wouldn't have bothered!). Please be assured that if you have the time in the future that I will DEFINITELY be coming back for business!

    I hope you have a GREAT holiday and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE visiting your friend! You deserve it!!


    Thanks again!
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much Rosie! That really means a lot to me and of course I'd LOVE to make more toys for you :D Just let me know when ^_____^ I'll definitely take many many photos while on my trip and tell you about all my adventures :D Thanks again ^____^ So happy they reached you safely ^^

    ReplyDelete