みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Slight delay in some orders.

There will be a slight delay in some orders as I am still waiting on some supplies to arrive so please bare with me. I will promptly ship out each order as they become ready. If you have any questions or concerns, please do let me know :) Please scroll down to my previous post to see the current status of your order.

The last day to place your order to receive it in time for Xmas will be on November 30, 2009. After this date, there is not guarantee that I will be able to get your order out to you in time because I will be departing for South Korea on December 17, 2009 to visit my friend who is currently teaching there. Please do try to get your orders in on time if you plan on ordering something as a christmas present. All orders placed after this date will most likely reach you in the new year when I come back to Canada :) Thanks for your understanding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment