みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, November 13, 2009

Updates.

Sorry for my absence as I have been extremely busy working on everyone's orders and trying to get them out there on time. I will be shipping out a bunch of orders on saturday so most of you should receive them soon. As for those who have ordered from me recently, I will be updating the status of your order here on my blog :)

Also did you notice that I've changed my shop banner? ^^
What do you think? Do you like it? I was trying to go for a christmas/winter theme haha :)

I hope everyone is doing well ^^

Status of Current Orders (as of November 17, 2009):

- Organic order [paisleyandwillow] - shipped

- Wholesale order [tapiocatiger] - 3 large pandas, 3 regular size pandas, 3 large owls, 3 regular size owls, 3 regular size carrot bunnies, 3 small carrot bunnies - will ship out Nov 18

- 1 custom monkey [Joie] - shipped
- 1 Set of pandas [LoLexxx] - shipped
- 1 mushroom bear [HipCats] - Will ship out on Saturday
- 1 owl & 1 marching polar bear [littleoddforest] - 50% done

- 1 custom 6.5" tall owl + 1 mini green felt mushroom bear cellphone charm [ginzuishou] - order received October 28, 2009 - 50% done ... (waiting for the cellphone straps to come in)

- 1 Mushroom Bear Family, 1 Carrot Bunny, 1 set of Ducky Family, 1 set of polar bear pins, Mushroom bear stationary, carrot bunny stationary [aileenlunaburgos] - order received October 29, 2009 - 25% complete

- 2 custom small momo bears in the colour pink and purple [zeehondpunk] - order received October 31, 2009 - in the making...

- 1 Small momo Bear [Hint] - order received November 3, 2009 - in the making...

- 1 Owl [Yilin] - order received November 12, 2009 - in the making...

*Reason behind shipping out most orders on Saturday this week: so that I'll just have to make one trip to the post office instead of having to travel back and forth :) makes everything a lot easier ^^ hehe.

Some random (but important) notes:
- My felting needle that I use to needle felt the eyes of my pandas and owls broke :( So I've ordered a new set and they should arrive in the mail next week (I'm hoping).
- A cotton version of Kai will soon be available :D
- My little hamster seems to be having some trouble adjusting to her new home :( I hope she'll be okay~

No comments:

Post a Comment