みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, January 1, 2010

Back home in Toronto.

I'm back from Korea :) I loved it there.
I will try to update tomorrow. Still feeling jet lagged. Still need to finish unpacking and organizing everything. Trying to eat my dinner right now, but I feel like I will pass out at any moment as I didn't get much sleep on the plane, even though it was a 13 hr flight with a 3 hr stop over in Narita.

Happy new year everyone!

If I haven't replied to your questions/emails please be patient. I wasn't able to access the internet as much as I would have liked to while I was in Korea because we were busy every single day with places to go see and visit and explore. It's hard to cram in and see everything in 2 weeks. I definitely would like to travel back to South Korea in the near future.

2 comments: