みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, January 22, 2010

Some important updates.

Shop Policies have been updated in my Etsy shop. If you are a first time buyer, please check out that section first :)

I'm slowly making progress on everyone's order. Thank you for being so patient during this time while I work though the backlog of orders that I had received while I was away. I really appreciate it. If you have any questions or concerns about when you will be receiving your order, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I will be putting an updated list of the status of orders later on tonight :)

I'm hoping to have some NEW items in my shop soon, so do check back for that.

Thank you once again!

Status of Current Orders (Last Update Jan 24, 2010):

SPECIAL ORDER for AA-CHAN - in the making: custom order - will try to get this out next week :)

1 Kandi Owl [potatobutterflies] - Order received on December 11, 2009 - yarn ordered - in the making...will ship out next week

1 Kai the winter owl [suzanne1995] - Order received December 14, 2009 - FINISHED - will ship out on Monday, January 25, 2010

Pandas [staceylavender] - Order received December 17, 2009 -FINISHED (will try to ship out on Saturday January 23, 2010 since it is needed asap). - SHIPPED

Jiyong Mushroom Bear [Kaypglick0807] - Order received December 19, 2009 - yarn ordered - in the making ... will try to ship out next week :)

Kai the winter owl [kdaumer] - Order received December 21, 2009 - FINISHED - will ship out Monday, January 25, 2010

Kandi owl [madhatstudio] - Order received December 27, 2009 - yarn ordered - in the making, will try to ship out next week :D

Molly lamb [BrianStaff1980] - Order received January 6, 2010 - in the making...

Mr. Polar bear [alldeckdout] - Order received January 21, 2010 - in the making...will try my best to ship this out by Monday, January 25, 2010 since it is needed asap :) - SHIPPED

Thank you all so very much!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment