みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Experiencing a bit of a delay.

I had placed an order last week for some more yarn supplies as I had run low and the place where I usually buy my yarn from currently didn't have any in stock. As such, I'm still waiting for this supply of yarn to arrive at my address. It's ordered from within the same city as I reside in so it should arrive soon, but I'm currently still waiting on it's arrival, so until then, some orders may be delayed a little bit. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I'm trying my best to finish everything in a timely manner, but until that order arrives at my doorstep, I feel like there's nothing I can do except wait.

I'll try to keep you all updated as everything unfolds... sorry about this~

No comments:

Post a Comment