みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, February 5, 2010

NEW* Order Status Updates.

Lots of late nights working on orders (many nights where I go without or with very little sleep). Trying my best to finish them all as fast as I can. Thank you so much for your patience as I finish all of these one by one. Similar items will be made at the same time and shipped out at the same time as well. Again thanks for being patient with your orders as I try to work through the backlog of orders that I had over the christmas holidays when I was away. Please do know that I'm working day and night and every time in between whenever I can to get these out to you all asap~~ Thanks again for being so patient, I really appreciate it :)

Status of Current Orders (Last Update February 5, 2010):

SPECIAL ORDER for AA-CHAN - in the making: custom order - trying to finish this by this weekend.

Jiyong Mushroom Bear [Kaypglick0807] - Order received December 19, 2009 - yarn ordered - 90% ... will ship out on saturday, February 6, 2010

Kandi owl [madhatstudio] - Order received December 27, 2009 - yarn ordered - in the making - 80% complete...will ship out on Friday February 5, 2010 - SHIPPED

Molly lamb [BrianStaff1980] - Order received January 6, 2010 - in the making...will try to ship out Monday February 8, 2010

Jiyong Mushroom Bear [jennyndesign] - Order received January 24, 2010 - 90% complete - will ship out Saturday February 6, 2010

Light pink mini felt Mushroom Bear [octobra] - Order received January 24, 2010 - will ship out on Saturday February 6, 2010

Valentine King Penguin (1) [mgilna] - Order received February 3, 2010 - will ship out on Friday, February 5, 2010 - SHIPPED

Winter Marching Polar Bear [ywntseng] - Order received February 3, 2010 - will ship out Monday February 8, 2010

Thank you all so very much!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment