みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Monday, February 8, 2010

Order status updates.

I've updated the order status section, so you can view when your order will be shipped. I had to push back some of the dates by one or two days because I seem to keep running out of time each day to complete all of the ones that I had planned on completing. I really hate how time seems to fly by so quickly and before you know it, it's a brand new day.

At night I'm usually trying to keep myself awake in order to finish as much as I can. In the day, I still try to keep myself awake in order to get as much as I can finished, but I usually end up passing out around the afternoon, and waking up around dinner time. Because I'm shifting in and out of regular sleeping and waking hours, I think it's definitely taking a tole on my health. I'm finding lately that I've become a lot more tired than usual during the day when I am awake, and at night during certain hours I feel very unfocused because of fatigue.

I'm not trying to make any excuses for myself, as I'm already pushing myself as much as I can to complete these orders on time. But I do promise that they will get out to you. I'm super, super sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this might have caused you. Please know that I'm working extremely hard on finishing these as fast as I can.

My goal is to have all of my orders completed by the end of this week. Most of your orders will be shipped out between Monday and Wednesday of this week (so between Feb. 8 - 10).

If you have any questions or concerns about your order please do send me an email or a convo message through Etsy and I will respond to your question asap (usually right away).

Thank you all again for being so patient. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment