みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, February 12, 2010

Shipped.

Just a quick message to let you know that all orders that have been received while I was away during the christmas holidays, as well as orders that were received in January, have all been SHIPPED. The only things I have left to work on is my special order for my friend AA-Chan, as well as my wholesale order for Kumquat. How exciting! As always please check out the order status section of my blog for the most updated information on your order status. Thanks everyone for being so patient.

And with that, today marks the beginning of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics. YAY~!

Are you excited???

It also marks the long weekend here in Toronto, since it'll be Family Day, Lunar New Year!, and of course Valentine's Day. Yes, this weekend is something to be very excited about ^___^ yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment