みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Again and again.

Issues with the internet. Thought they would be fixed on friday, but the guy decided to come in today. So thought it would be fixed today, but he told my dad that he will fix it on Monday because if he tried to fix my internet today then my internet wouldn't work at all during the weekend, and would only start working on monday...and since my internet works some of the time right now, he thought it be best to fix it on monday where the process of fixing it will go much more quicker and smoother. I really hope that it will finally be fixed!

Currently working on some stationary designs, and hopefully a new toy~ :) There's so many things I want to make. I wish I could make them a lot faster~

Hopefully there will be a new update soon on my blog for all to see my new items :)

No comments:

Post a Comment