みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sweet comments.

I just received one of the nicest 'thank you' messages the other day from one of my customers:

Hi Sherry!
We really loved both kai & Wilfred! kai's colour is very nice and I like the size too! I thought Wilfred would be perfect for a toothfairy pillow, I know now that he is. I think it is his calling, he even has a toothy shape about him! I just wanted to let you know how happy I was with this entire shopping experience. Your creations are wonderful, they are so cute it warms the heart. Keep on creating these cute little oddballs. Thank you for everything. You will hear again from me very soon. (I have my eye on that sweet little bear!)
All the best,
Luisa.


It was such a nice treat to read this message in my email/convo on etsy. I felt so happy reading it.
Ever since joining etsy as a buyer, and then taking the plunge as a seller, I've met some pretty great and supportive people.

Wynn @ zakkaArt.etsy.com - helped me when I was just beginning my shop, and has continued to be super encouraging~
Julie @ wevegotpaper.etsy.com - has been so supportive in my designing stationary, and continues to be my #1 customer! lol ^^
Luisa @ LuisaWhitton.etsy.com - such a wonderful sweet customer. I was super happy creating her order, and was thrilled when I read the above 'thank you' message.
Candace @ thatbearisknitting.etsy.com- she's got an awesome shop AND she was my very first customer! still jealous how my bears got to travel and LIVE in hawaii before I got to :P

So to you, and to everyone else who has purchased from my shop and/or favourited my shop or any of my items, thank you :)

---

Below is a photo of Wilfred and Kai before they moved to Luisa's house ^^ I'd love to see photos of them in their new home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment