みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kuma and owls.

So yesterday and today, I've been trying to work on Kuma (the King Polar Bear)... so far I guess it looks alright, but it isn't completely finished. He still needs some arms and feet (but I need to go out and buy more yarn. Also, the top of his head isn't as round as I would have liked it to be, so I will have to alter my pattern a little. Currently working on some baby owls (many Kai's). The yarn I'm using for these smaller ones, is different compared to the original one I had used before (because that one is harder to find, and only comes in a small ball). The strange thing about this alternative yarn, is that although the colours are similar to the original one, the 'pattern' on the yarn knits up differently each time.... strange.. I will hopefully post some photos later, but it's really late to do that right now and I have to sleep soon, since I've got to wake up super early in the morning (possibly around 7am) so that I can drop by school around 9:30am to see if I can get one extra grad ticket. Graduation ceremony is next wednesday! Yay~ Can't wait to graduate~~~ ^___^ And can't wait to finish this order so that I can get working on some newer stuff ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment