みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, June 5, 2009

New stationary in the making + some other things.

I have a new stationary design coming soon! It will hopefully be up by tomorrow night. It features Tweet Tweet Panda on an adventure with his little birdy friend Tweet Tweet of course.

Also, I will be listing an amigurumi polar bear very soon (I have been super busy and haven't had time to photograph and post it on etsy. But hopefully That will be up by tomorrow night.

Still working on making/finishing up a bajillion owls named Kai (as part of my whole sale order). Soon you may see some of my animals (well just Kai, Molly, and my small momo bears) in a small shop in New York :) More details about that will come as I get closer to finishing. Sometimes I wish there were more hours in a day.

Orders may be delayed by a couple of days because I am preparing for Grad and so I won't have as much time as I would like to work on everything. But if you do place an order I promise to have it out to you within a timely manner.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment