みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Featured, Reviewed, and Currently working on.

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day.
I'm still feeling sick and drinking some yummy green tea while I write my post (mmm I'm so glad I bought the right one! lol).
A lot has been going on lately. I finished all 3 of my recent orders and shipped them out the other day so please expect to receive them in the mail soon :D I finally had some time to start working on my organic order! I have been wanting to work on this order for SUCH a long time, but always ran out of time because of other orders that were needed sooner, but don't worry I haven't forgotten about you! I am actually almost finished making an organic mushroom bear! It's so adorable! and made out of organic cotton yarn and filled with organic wool stuffing ^_____^ I had such a productive day yesterday and managed to get a lot of things done and was able to work on new things which I am happy about.

During the week, some of my toys have also been featured in treasuries.
On September 12, 2009 my Mushroom Bear Family were featured in a Treasury called The Mighty Mighty Mushroom which was created by woolcrazy. I was so happy that she decided to feature my mushroom bear family, as they were a recent listing of mine :) Thanks so so much!

Featured Sept 12 09


On the 15th, my Sleepy Owl (Kai) was featured in a treasury called What's on your needles! I was so thankful to PanicaLab for featuring my owls ^____^ And I'm glad that my owls are so popular among different people on Etsy ^___^

Featured Sept 15 09


Lastly ChocolateCherriBomb did a review about my shop/some of my toys. It was mainly a review on the giant mushroom bear which I had made for her and I'm super happy that she loved the mushroom bear so much! And I'm really thankful for the review as well. Please head over here to read the review.

Y0omii Review

Things left to work on:
- 1 set of pandas for Tiffany
- Organic order for Rosi (1 mushroom bear (almost finished), 1 Yuu-kii bunny, 1 small momo bear, 1 kai owl)

No comments:

Post a Comment