みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Newly listed.

So very sorry for my absence. I've been super busy with orders and making new stuff for my shop! One of which is now currently available in my shop ^^ ta-da! my Mini Felt Mushroom Bears are in my shop and are ready to travel around with you wherever you go!







They are roughly 2.5" tall, have 3mm black matte bead eyes, are fully hand cut out of a wool-acrylic blend felt, hand stitched with colour coordinating embroidery thread, and filled with polyfil toy stuffing ^^

They're so super cute! I really enjoyed making these.
Currently the colours I have available are: Light pink, dark pink, light yellow, dark yellow, robins egg blue, dark blue, light green, and white. If you'd like a different colour than what is listed, please send me a convo or reply to this post to let me know and I will let you know the other colours that I have available ^^

Currently working on:
- Whole sale orders (2 different ones, destined for Australia and for the US)
- A sheep family
- A polar bear and pandas

No comments:

Post a Comment