みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Featured: Treasury & some other things ^^

So my Marching Polar Bear has been featured yet again in another exciting Treasury! Thanks so much to GEOmetricSTYLE for featuring my polar bear :D. Make sure that you check out my polar bear in this awesome treasury :D. It expires on Monday, Sept. 21, 2009 at 5:41 AM (lol) but if you miss it, click on the photo below to view a larger version of the picture so that you can see my polar bear ^^

Featured September 18, 2009


As the weather gets colder, I find myself getting prone to illness quite easily. Which is so strange for me. I'm fearing getting a sore throat, as I have not experienced a sore throat ever since getting my tonsils removed earlier on in the year. I have to say, getting them removed wasn't that bad, but recovering from the surgery was one of the WORST experiences of my life! HAha, it was really all too painful of a recovery, and my sleeping pattern (rather than getting better), has complete flipped upside down. My internal clock is still set to function in the other side of the world haha. Oh well, I think I'm starting to adjust now, waking up earlier, and trying to sleep earlier (although the last 2 nights I've been up really late).

The other night, I went out on a triple date of sorts. We ventured into Korea Town, and ate at two different restaurants. The first consisted of REALLY spicy food, but I just LOVE my spicy rice cakes! I will definitely buy those when I go to Korea in December as I know that will definitely warm me up haha. At the other restaurant I had some bulgogi which was yummy :) I don't think I've ever eaten so much food in my life haha. But it was a good night out with friends :)

Gotten a few orders in this week that I'm really happy about and I'm super excited to work on them. I've got 2 sets of pandas to make, plus a marching polar bear (the one that was featured ^^) as well as the rest of my organic order to finish! It's been a lot of fun, and I'm always excited to take in more orders. Keeps my hands busy :D

Thinking about purchasing a shelf space in this new shop that is opening downtown to sell some of my toys there ^^ But I will probably be able to do that in the new year since I've spent so much this month on plane tickets and hostel bookings for Lisa and My Trip to Korea to visit Janet. Hopefully I will be able to reserve a spot for my toys in that shop though. It would be an exciting venture :D.

Anyways, I've got to get back to working on orders as well as a logo for someone ^_____^
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment