みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Friday, September 11, 2009

Productive day.

Finished a lot of work yesterday :) I'm so proud of my self lol. After 2 busy weeks of traveling and catching up on rest due to my busy travels, I managed to get a lot done yesterday. I've finished working on a Polar bear (but still have to finish his flower and fishy), and finished working on an owl ^^ My pandas will be done soon as well and then I'll be able to ship them all out! I'm so excited for these people to receive their items :)

Then I can finally work on my organic order! I'm so sorry that it is taking me long to finish your order, but I will definitely make sure that they will turn out great :D I'll post photos up here for you to see as I complete each one so that you can look forward to receiving them ^^ And I'm really glad that you aren't in a hurry to receive them either as it gives me ample time to create them with the utmost quality for you :) I'm so excited to work on this order and ship them out to you all the way to Australia :D

Waiting for my dad to get home before I head out to get something... (the construction people are still busy fixing our wall.... they put holes in it 2 weeks ago (maybe longer) and are only getting around to fixing it now because they also have the rest of the building to deal with too.... so until my daddy comes back, I cannot leave the apartment lol. I feel so isolated haha.

Now onto more photos from my camping trip / time spent at scenic caves ^^

Awenda Provincial Park
Awenda Provincial Park
Scenic Caves - Fat Mans Misery
Scenic Caves - Fat Mans Misery (my attempt at being scary LOL)
^ I apologize for this photo as I was goofing off and trying to act scary LOL, unedited it looks silly but I decided to edit it because my friend asked me to make it look scary ^^
Scenic Caves - Gemstone Mining


More to post later ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment