みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Monday, October 11, 2010

Another busy day

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today will be another busy day of studying and working on orders. I've actually made a list of everything that I have left to make, and posted it on my desk so that I can keep track of everything, and eventually cross things off the list once they are completed. Seeing the list itself really made me realize just how much work I have left to complete. I literally have around 100 things that I need to finish up in terms of orders (and that includes individual and wholesale orders combined), as well as one more chapter to read for class before being caught up (since I do not want to fall behind in that). I'm hoping that having a physical list right in front of me will help me to visualize the amount of work that I need to accomplish, so that I don't lose track of things. It also helps me determine the amount of time that I'll need to spend working on orders versus studying versus having a social life.

On a side note, I was able to see some of my friends over the weekend whom I haven't seen in the longest time. It was really great getting a chance to catch up with them while we had lunch. I hope I'll have more time later on to see them all again. But first things first...it's time to get back to work.

Here are some more behind the scenes photos of some of the orders that I had been working on. Additional photos will be posted up later.








Again, if you feel that I'm taking long with your order, or if you just want an update about its status, please don't hesitate to contact me. But please do understand that I do have a lot of orders that I have to work on, and your patience is greatly appreciated. Each one does take time to make, and so if you think that I've been taking too long with your order, please understand that there are other people as well who are patiently waiting for theirs too, and that I'm doing my best to work on them all at the same time so that I can get them all out to you.

NOTE: Because of the amount of orders that I have gotten (and I'm really thankful for all of them), please note that I'm not sure if I will take in any special requests for christmas orders this year. Last year I received many orders right before christmas, and although I am not flying off to another country this year for the holidays, I don't know if I will be able to handle a high amount of last minute orders. Please take into consideration that I'm currently backlogged by about a month, and while I am trying my best to get everything out in a timely manner (as humanly possible), creation and shipment of your order may get delayed.

Thanks again so much for your continued support and for being so patient with me as I work hard to complete everything. For now, I will leave you with this photo that I took during my recent mini-photowalk to Centre Island. It's one of my favourites out of the batch that I had photographed that day~!

No comments:

Post a Comment