みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick Progress Report

So, all of these owls that I'm making for Hootsuite all have their wings and are awaiting their faces to be sewn on. I hope to have that completed by the end of this week and have them shipped out promptly after. Photos of course will be posted up to show their progress.

I've also got some new owls started up (different colour scheme), which I hope to have finished soon, so please look forward to seeing them in the shop soon.


Aside from still working on individual orders to get them all shipped out, as well as some new wholesale orders that I've been working on, I cannot take in any more custom orders. I've still got a ton of work to catch up on, and with the addition of school into my already busy schedule, I'm finding myself quite, well, busy. Overwhelmed might seem like a more appropriate way to describe things.

Although I am still happy to take orders for anything listed in my etsy shop, as far as custom orders are concerned, I'm afraid that I cannot take in any more requests for the time being. By custom orders, I'm referring to the ones which I would have to design and make from scratch, and I really do not have the time to work on any additional ones at the moment.

Once my schedule has cleared up a bit, I will happily accept any new custom order requests that people may send in.

Thank you for your continued patience. I'm hoping to have more stuff shipped out this week, including a pair of wedding cake toppers! More photos to come, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment