みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Quick update + General Info about Christmas Orders


Just a really quick update everyone. I'm sick. Been resting a lot today (I think I've pretty much slept this entire day). Super drowsy. Anyways the photo above shows a fraction of the stuff that I had been working on over the week. I'll try to ship out more orders asap, since I know you've all been patiently waiting. Thanks again for being super awesome.

Quick reminder:
If you plan on ordering something for Christmas, please place your orders in early. With the amount of orders that I currently have left to complete, it will be very hard to fulfil christmas orders if they are received in December. So please try to place your orders in ahead of time (meaning during October and early November) so that I have time to work on them, since as most of you all know already, everything in my shop is currently made-to-order.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment