みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Current Orders

Hey everyone! It's been such a busy week. Catching up on orders, homework, and writing my assignment for school. I feel so overwhelmed and drained. I spent my week working on orders and doing readings for school. I spent my saturday researching and writing up my assignment, submitting it at 5am, and falling asleep around 7am.

It's now sunday, and current and past orders are being worked on right now. I will probably not be online as much as before during this week because I will be extremely busy catching up on everyones orders so that I can ship them out. I also need to grab more supplies because I'm running out! T_____T

If you had messaged me on etsy last week regarding the whereabouts of your order, I most likely have replied back to your message already to let you know that I would be shipping them out this week. And I'm going to do my best to do so. There's really a lot to catch up on. I still need to ship out one of my wholesale orders as well. Actually 2. But they're almost finished.

For any new orders that do come in (although it is unlikely for the time being), I would really appreciate it if you let me know in advance whether you will be needing your order by a certain date. It's really hard to accommodate an order in a really short amount of time, when I have a lot of other customers who have been extremely patient with their orders, and I really do not want to make them wait any longer.

I know what it's like to wait and wait and wait for an order to arrive, and I know it can feel frustrating, and leave you wondering "is she really working on them? did she forget?"

I really am working on them. And no I did not forget. ^__^

As always, you can reach me via Etsy convo. If you are going to send me a message regarding your order, please do so through Etsy Conversation rather than Email. I don't check my hotmail as often because it gives me a lot of problems. So it's much more convenient for me to check my Etsy page to see if there are any messages.

For this week, there are some bunnies that need to be shipped off... as well as some bears and monkeys. If these sound familiar to you, they might be your orders.

I haven't had time to update the order status section of this website this week, but I will try to do so tomorrow, or when I get most of the orders out that I planned on getting out this week.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
It's time to get back to work. Time taken to write this is time taken away from making!

Hope you are all having a good sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment