みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cute Treasuries and updates.

On October 24 and 26, 2009 my pandas and my owls were featured in two very super adorable Etsy Treasuries!
Have a look! I'm so thankful to both ShyPanda and fantasTshirts for taking the time to feature my panda stationary, and my knitted amigurumi owl in their own treasuries :)





I've been super busy this week/last week with finishing up some orders. Here are some photos of the owls that I have most recently finished and shipped off to their new homes :)







Also here is an updated list of my progress with current orders :)
Status of Current Orders:
- Organic order [paisleyandwillow] - 98% complete
- Wholesale order [tapiocatiger] - 1 carrot bunny complete, 2 large pandas almost finished, 1 regular sized panda almost finished, 1 regular sized owl in the making, the rest need to be made
- 1 Owl [momoshari] - shipped
- 2 Owls [LCPierce97] - shipped
- 1 Owl [artisticlynerdee] - shipped
- 1 set of Panda buttons [ambriaeden22] - shipped
- 1 Owl [TheRedGarage] - shipped
- 1 custom monkey [Joie] - 50% done
- 1 Set of pandas [LoLexxx] - in the making...
- 1 mushroom bear [HipCats] - in the making...
- 1 owl & 1 marching polar bear [littleoddforest] - in the making...
- 1 mini felt mushroom bear [WinchesterWench] - shipped
- 1 custom 6.5" tall owl + 1 mini green felt mushroom bear cellphone charm [ginzuishou] - order received October 28, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment