みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Double Feature & Front Page Success!

Now for some good news!
Today for the very first time, my pandas were featured on Etsy's FRONT PAGE! *Clapclapclap* Unfortunately I was not home to witness it, BUT I did check on Craftcult.com and saw that not only were my Pandas featured on Etsy's front page, but they were also featured in the Gift Guides as well (page 7) lol. Horray! I'm so happy! It's the first time that any of my characters were featured on the front page! Although I didn't get any sales from it (today), many people have hearted my shop and the pandas as well, and my number of visitors skyrocketed to over 600 unique visits! *happy dance*

Of course, I took some screen caps for my own record lol...

FGGOct10 copy
FFPOct10 copy
FFPT_oct10

^ Click the above images to view a larger photo :D

Oh and the reason why I was not home to see this? My friends and I had a surprise dinner get together for one of our very good friends who is off to Taiwan for a few months ^^ I was really happy that we all got to see her before her flight, and she was also super surprised :D I hope she'll have a safe flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment