みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The excitement of being featured.




Recently, Kai (my super cute knitted owl) has become quite popular! Not only did people purchase him in two consecutive days (and within hours apart on the same day), but he has also been featured in a Treasury this morning! I'm so glad people are getting to see Kai and are showing interest in him as well :)

FeaturedTreasuryOCT809
A big thank you goes out to angelasermoneta for featuring Kai in her treasury.

Now for some super exciting news! Kai was featured on the front page of Etsy's Gift Guides!.

When I came home from my Korean class, I signed onto Etsy and did my regular routine of checking for messages. Then I spotted something strange.... the stats for Kai showed 500 views!. I had relisted him on the 6th of October, so when I saw that he had been viewed 500 times my eyes opened really wide! I've never gotten that many views for an item in less than a day before! So I started searching around on CraftCult.com to see if I had maybe been featured on the front page of Etsy. Unfortunately I wasn't featured on the front page of Etsy, BUT my owl WAS featured on the front page of Etsy's Gift Guides!, which is still SUPER AWESOME!

FFGOct809.2
FGG1_oct809


I am so super happy that many, many people were able to see all in one day! ^_________^
Do click on the photos to view a larger version. You might need a flickr account in order to view them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment