みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cherry Blossoms


My friends and I went out today to see the cherry blossoms in HP. It was my first time going there, but it was beautiful. There were so many people there too, so I didn't really take any sort of landscape shots. Most of my photos were of the cherry blossoms, and some other flowers (: It was a fun experience, but I still have a lot to learn about how to use my own camera. Hopefully we'll have more outings like today (: The weather was gorgeous by the way (although a little bit on the chilly side).



3 comments:

  1. Ok, this is better, I never knew I could post with just my name and URL. This is so much easier to post now! :D I keep forgetting it was your first time at HP Sherry! We were lucky to have the weather on our side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thank you for your comment janet! I wasn't sure how I was expecting HP to look like but it was so pretty with all the cherry blossoms. I especially liked when some of the petals blew off the trees.. haha~ it was so neat! I think if we were still in Korea and got to see their cherry blossoms it would be sooooo pretty! But the ones we have here are very pretty too :D I can't wait to take more pictures :D yay! Super happy that the weather turned out so nice :D

    ReplyDelete