みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Updates.

Order status has been updated. New orders have been listed. Some were shipped. And I'm still working on others. The next few days will be busy with me finishing up my wholesale order which needs to ship out asap so there will be a slight delay in shipping out individual orders, but I'll try my best to get them out to you asap. Thanks for being super patient (:


Also, I've been updating and organizing my other blog. Make sure you check it out if you've got the time. It's my personal blog (whereas this one is dedicated strictly to y0omii stuff), and contains stuff that I've been up to, as well as photography stuff, and of course some etsy stuff as well (:

I hope you're all doing well. I still have to fix up this blog to make it look less cluttered haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment