みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FOTM: The mushroombrella wrist-clutch by LOF.

So I have been planning on featuring items from other shops that I truly adore, but I didn't know how to go about it, or if it should be a weekly versus monthly thing, or just sporadic. I've finally decided to make it a monthly thing. My Favourite(s) of the Month will also be posted under my "Featured" section, and will display an item (or items) that are truly my favourite. These are all handmade items made by very awesome and talented people, and I just thought that I should share it with everyone ^^ So to begin, my first FOTM is the mushroombrella wrist-clutch by LittleOddForest!


Made by: LittleOddForest
Item: Mushroombrella Wrist-Clutch
Type: Waterblossoms (fawn)
Price: SGD$70 (~$43.75 USD)
Other types: CherryB Bunnys (blush, burgundy), VintageB.Posies, Purple Dreams (blush)

The Mushroombrella Wrist-Clutch by LittleOddForest has become one of my newest favourites (as I'm sure Lynda knows!). I am absolutely in love with this clutch! Lynda is super talented and very creative. I just love how she combines very simple colours, accenting with unique fabric patterns, to give her functional pieces a very unique style.


My very first purchase from LOF was a custom passport sleeve, which I really enjoyed using while on my trip to Korea. It kept everything very neat and organized! She was also super accommodating, and took the time to go through different fabric patterns and suggestions with me until we came up with a great combination.

My newest obsession from her shop is the mushroombrella wrist-clutch. It's very unique compared to the other bags that I own, and the fact that its handmade, makes it feel a little more special too ^^. I have actually purchased one for myself from Lynda's online shop, and it should be arriving very soon (sometime within this week I hope)! The version I bought is extremely similar to the one photographed, but mine is in the colour "mint" which has already sold out (I had bought the last one!). I'm so excited to get mine, and I promised her that I'd picture spam my blog once I do.

I love all of Lynda's creations in her very wonderfully fun shop. Since most of her items are limited edition pieces, and each one is handmade, a lot of her stuff sells out fast! So if you see something you like, I suggest grabbing it while you can, because if you hesitate, you may not be able to get it (which almost happened to me hahaha). If you don't believe me, I was eyeing her Summer Bird Bangle-Clutch (Busy Buzzy Bees -- orange) when she had first listed it, and within what seemed like 1 or 2 days, it has already SOLD OUT!

So as her critter fairy guardian that wants to live in her shop (as discussed through our silly Twitter conversation), you can tell that I definitely love all of the forest inspired goodies that are in her shop, and I will definitely be back for some more goodies in the future (: If you haven't checked out her shop yet, I highly suggest that you do, as I'm sure you'll be able to find something that you'll absolutely love!

Mushroombrella wrist-clutch product photos from LittleOddForest

No comments:

Post a Comment