みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

y0omii ♥'s littleoddforest


Today marks the arrival of my MBWC! It's here! It finally came :D I'm so super excited hehehe. My much anticipated Mushroombrella Wrist-Clutch of Forest Print's "littleoddforest" arrived today! I had been quite super impatient with our postal service because they had not made any updates about the current location of my bag, except that it was in my country. So I really had no idea when to expect its arrival (although I was going to be deeply sad if it had not come in by next week). Now all my worries have been washed away (well, pertaining to my order that is), since it finally arrived today! Horray! The day I celebrate my 4 year anniversary with the boyfriend is the same day that I received my lovely order :D So I was doubly happy than normal haha~

The clutch itself was way better than I thought it would be. Lynda was absolutely right that I would love this one! Thank you Lynda ♥. The quality is fantastic; colours are vibrant; it's a tad smaller than I expected, BUT I'm SO happy that it is because I was expecting it to be a lot bigger and was wishing for it to be a bit smaller (haha), SO for me it is the perfect size! The patterned fabric is very lovely and quite soft as well. I find that the hidden snap closure to be a lovely touch, and the inner pocket is quite useful too. I put in the little pack of tissues that she had given me as well (which fits in very nicely hahaha, and was something that I need since I'm working off a cold which is almost gone by the way ^^).

All in all, I'm extremely happy with this purchase, and I highly recommend that you visit her shop! Lynda still has a very similar clutch in stock (in the colour fawn), so if you're interested, do head on over here to check it out! If I ever get a chance to travel to Singapore, I'm definitely going to be visiting Lynda in her forest to say hello, and thank her for the wonderful forest inspired goodies that she makes, because each one of her pieces make me smile (: So like I promised her, I'm going to now spam the rest of this blog post, with some photos that I took of my mushroombrella wrist-clutch (which is in the colour mint). Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment