みんなさん、こんいちわ。わたしわ ゆみです。どうぞよろしく。

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kai and Hootsuite Mascot

Here's a quick photo of an order that I did for a friend. He had ordered Kai the owl as well as a custom owl based on the hootsuite owl mascot (since he works for them). So here is my toy version! I hope they like it ^____^


Kai the owl -- $14 USD
Custom owl -- send me a message if you'd like me to create your own custom owl

I hope everyone is doing well! As for me, I'm still sick... but I'm trying to get through it each day. I feel like I'm starting to get a little better as the week progresses, but it still really sucks to be sick. I can't stop coughing and keep having to run around to find tissues. Don't worry, I'm wearing a sick mask so I'm not coughing over everything! That's the LAST thing that I'd want to do (-___-);;

Hope you will all have a good friday! I'm going to grab something to eat because I skipped dinner tonight (I know... horrible! but I didn't feel hungry at the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment